The Specialized High Aptitude Resource Program offers athletes, parents, and coaches participation in a unique program which is designed to provide opportunities for accelerated learning, skill development, as well as exposure to sport facilitated emotional, intellectual, and physical engagement in many relevant areas.
Kori Ade has been training her national, world and Olympic athletes using this methodology for over twenty years and has now made it accessible through SHARP 4 Sports. Kori believes in training the whole athlete and as a result has produced champions both in life and on the ice.
To implement a program within sports whereby athletes, coaches, and parents communicate with a shared vision, purpose, and intention.
To foster an optimal environment by providing resources for support of each athlete's potential through education, opportunity, and integrity.
To develop young individual's talent within continuous physical, emotional, and intellectual growth in an effort to produce balanced, healthy, and successful athletes.
|SHARP Is Not...||SHARP Is...|
|Learn-To-Play||Learn how to play with integrity, honesty, and the highest possible quality experience in every chosen sport|
|A technique||A methodology to empower athletes through a holistic approach to achieving potential|
|Your coach (or intended to replace your coach or training environment)||A valuable tool to use with your coach which can strengthen communication and streamline information between coach, athlete, and parent|
|One dimensional skill acquisition||A multi-dimensional matrix of information for kinetic, visual, and auditory learning|
|A list of skills||Foundational support which assumes that every athlete entering a paradigm of learning should be granted access to equal opportunity for excellence|
The Athlete Track offers:
- A methodology and sport-science based progression of skills and concepts
- A comprehensive curriculum designed as a tool for growth and development
- Access to a multitude of worksheets, drills and exercises to complement training plans
- Invitations to special events with World/Olympic coaches and elite professionals
- Webinar involvement to assist in mental training, communication and seasonal planning
- Daily/weekly updates, motivation, tips and tricks, videos and more!