SHARP 4 Sports, partner of the Scott Hamilton Skating Academy, services athletes, parents, and coaches from around the world. S4S is the high performance training program of the Academy aimed at providing accelerated developmental classes and individualized instruction both on and off the ice.
Those located in the region will have the unique opportunity to participate in weekly programming while having access to an advanced team of national to Olympic level coaches and professionals. Kori Ade and Heather Aseltine, the founders of the program, are ready to assist athletes at both FIC locations in reaching their goals!
Being a participant at Ford Ice Center Antioch or Bellevue allows skaters the opportunity to participate in weekly classes directed by the staff members who founded SHARP 4 Sports or those who were certified within our unique coach certification program.
All skaters participating in weekly programming will need have a current membership on file through SHARP 4 Sports. In order to streamline the registration process, you will be able to file your membership within the weekly class registration link.
|FIC Membership||Class Eligibility||Accelerated Curriculum||Tenzinga Portal||Savings||Package Fee|
|Bridge Team 1 Participants||Yes||Yes||Curriculum Only||100%, $225.00||FREE|
|2-Month Trial||Yes||Yes||Curriculum Only||-||$50.00|
|6-Month Package||Yes||Yes||Curriculum Only||10%, $15.00||$150.00|
|Annual Package||Yes||Yes||Curriculum & Training Guidance||25%, $75.00||$225.00|
Families and participants must be sure they are following the policies and procedures that both Ford Ice Center locations currently have in place:
- Everyone must pre-register for their programming
- Both waivers (participant and guest) must be signed by anyone entering the facility (including parents, guardians, athletes or guests).
- Masks must be properly worn at all times when in the facility (except when participating in on-ice programming).
- Follow the directional signage to assist in proper social distancing and facility protocols.
In order to prepare for your classes at the facility, please make sure you follow this checklist:
1) Using the blue links below, please register for the specific classes you are interested in taking during the indicated time frame. If you need to purchase a membership package (Bridge Team 2 and above), you can also do this within your registration.
2) Purchase your freestyle ice for the corresponding class time frame. This will be a purchase of $5 per 30-minutes of ice time to the facility. Use this link to enter the FIC freestyle ice registration page. (If new to this process, please create an account with FIC first by clicking on the link and then "Create Account" in the upper right-hand corner.)
3) Sign all waivers needed on file for the year at the Ford Ice Center. Both athletes and parents will need each waiver on file. (Athlete Waiver Form, Guest Access Form)
4) Upon entering the facility, please check-in at the front desk or table near the rink entrance. Your coach will be awaiting your arrival on the ice .
|Bellevue||Thursday, November 19||4:30-5:00pm||BT2-3||Technical||Mary Ro|
|Bellevue||Thursday, November 19||5:00-5:30pm||BT1-2||Technical||Mary Ro|
|Bellevue||Friday, November 20||1:00-2:00pm||Future Champions (Invite Only)||Technical/Skating Skills||Mary Ro/Yuriy|
|Bellevue||Friday, November 20||4:15-4:45pm||BT1-2||Technical||Mary Ro|
|Bellevue||Monday, November 23||10:00-10:30am||BT1-3||Technical||Mary Ro/Eric|
|Bellevue||Monday, November 23||10:30-11:00am||BT1-3||Technical||Mary Ro/Eric|
|Bellevue||Monday, November 23||4:15-4:45pm||BT1-2||Technical||Mary Ro|
|Bellevue||Tuesday, November 24||4:15-4:45pm||BT2-3||Technical||Eric|
|Antioch||Tuesday, November 24||4:45-5:45pm||BT3-4||Technical||Mallory|
|Bellevue||Wednesday, November 25||10:00-10:30am||BT1-3||Technical||Eric|
|Bellevue||Wednesday, November 25||10:30-11:30am||Future Champions (Invite Only)||Technical/Skating Skills||Kori & Eric|
|Bellevue||Wednesday, November 25||4:15-4:45pm||BT2-3||Technical||Eric|
|Bellevue||Wednesday, November 25||5:00-5:45pm||BT2-4||Off-Ice Jump Training||Eric|
|Thanksgiving Break||Thursday, November 26||-||-||-||-|
|Thanksgiving Break||Friday, November 27||-||-||-||-|
|Thanksgiving Break||Saturday, November 28||-||-||-||-|
|Thanksgiving Break||Sunday, November 29||-||-||-||-|
|Bellevue||Monday, November 30||10:00-10:30am||BT1-3||Technical||Mary Ro/Eric|
|Bellevue||Monday, November 30||10:30-11:00am||BT1-3||Technical||Mary Ro/Eric|
|Bellevue||Monday, November 30||4:15-4:45pm||BT1-2||Technical||Mary Ro|
Additional Classes To Be Added
Upon registration, your skater will receive their own training binder customized with the curriculum and training tools needed to begin their first classes. Over time, as your athlete develops, additional specialized forms and guidance will be provided throughout each phase of their development.
Dress the part! It is important that all of the athletes (regardless of age) are ready to train for success. Our dress code requires skaters to dress in all black athletic apparel for each of their classes. Layers can be worn for warmth. Females are asked to have a bun in their hair.
After the first day of class, skaters are expected to bring their training binder to every class. Skills within their curriculum will be tested each week for progressive movement throughout each level. Skaters will continue to be challenged and can be passed to the next level at any time throughout the year.
SHARP 4 Sports Class Calendar: Please check the Team Up app for day to day scheduled classes. After clicking on the calendar link below, use the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner to enter your skater's name and populate a schedule specific to the sessions you registered for in advance. Class location, coach assignment, class times, etc. will all be available for viewing.